- When does C.A.B.C. meet?
C.A.B.C. meets on Sunday at 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m., (Communion on First Sunday of each month), and 4 p.m. (Special Services) and on Wednesday at 12 noon for Chapel at the Cross Roads, at 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. for Bible Study, and at 7:30 p.m. for Prayer Service.
- What does C.A.B.C. believe?
The most important thing we can tell you about ourselves is what we believe. Take a look at what we believe.
- How can I get in touch with someone?
CLICK HERE for our staff directory, which includes a list of extensions. Click on the person's name to send them an email.
- What kind of ministries does C.A.B.C. have, and how do I get involved?
C.A.B.C. has dozens of ministries. Select the Ministries link for a complete list of the ministries C.A.B.C. offers.
- How can I submit a prayer request?
You can also submit a prayer request from here.
- How can I support C.A.B.C. financially?
If God is leading you to support C.A.B.C. through a donation, you can click here to give on-line, drop it in the offering tray on Sunday morning, or send it to the church office mailing address:
Convent Avenue Baptist Church
Attn: Finance Dept
420 W 145th Street
New York, NY 10031
212 -234-6910 (fax)
- If I can't find the answer to my question here, where can I find the answer?
Send us an e-mail and let us know your question.
- How Can We Serve You?
Thanks for visiting the C.A.B.C. website. Please tell us how we can serve you by clicking on contact us.